For its global customer base, PEC offers solutions and expertise in:
Energy Storage Devices
- Cell, Module and Battery Testing Equipment
- Cell Manufacturing Equipment:
– Inline cell testing
– Cell Finishing
(soaking, pre-charge, formation, degassing, ageing, grading, sorting…)
Cash Operations of Central Banks
- Automated Vaults
- Automated Cash Operations (receiving, pre and post processing)
- Automated Retail Order Picking systems
- End-to-End Cash Management Systems
Founded in 1984, PEC is now headquartered in Leuven, Belgium with R&D and project management groups in Belgium, Germany, Hungary, the United States, China and Japan.
Our company is staffed with highly educated experts in different technological domains:
This multidisciplinary skill matrix forms the core of PEC’s technological leadership, and creates substantial competitive advantages for our customers, in terms of quality, reliability and operational cost.
At PEC, we believe innovation means more than just developing products and solutions. We’re working with our clients to create new processes, to help them successfully step up volumes, quality and performance. Although we will continue our search for automating manufacturing, testing and logistics processes by exploring and inventing new technologies, we’re also creating an environment where our employees can bring innovation to bear on every aspect of their jobs. And we are setting our sights beyond the borders of our industries by exploring new ways of working with an ecosystem of technology suppliers, business partners, universities and institutes. This innovation sets us and our customers apart from competition. Exactly what you would expect from us!
(from right to left)
Vice President Engineering & Product Development
Vice President Sales and Marketing
Click to view history
- 2014Founding of PEC Germany in Berlin, Germany.
- 2011Founding of PEC Japan KK with sales and support office in Tokyo.
- 2009Founding of PEC China in Shanghai. Opening new manufacturing site in Shanghai, PRC (Q3) and Boca Raton, USA (Q3).
- 2008PEC realizes 50% growth and its best financial result ever.
- 2006PEC realized its first contract for a fully automated vault and logistics system with a major central bank. PEC starts delivery of its first completely automated formation, grading and ageing line for high power Hybrid Electric Vehicle batteries.
- 2005Start of sales and subcontracting in Asia, and opening Hong Kong office.
- 2004PEC decides to further concentrate its focus to its 2 key markets, Manufacturing, Testing and Logistics solutions for: Energy storage devices and Cash processing and security print works
- 2003First plant-wide MWare MES implementation at a leading battery manufacturer. Opening of a new subcontracted manufacturing facility in Balatonlelle, Hungary.
- 2002Founding of PEC North America in Boca Raton, Florida, supporting the substantial growth on the US market.
- 2000Start of sales and marketing in the USA for PEC battery test systems and MWare Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- 1998PEC implements its first test and formation systems for advanced rechargeable chemistries (Several customers) PEC was appointed as exclusive OEM – EMEA distributor for the IBM Plant Floor Automation Solutions.
- 1997Founding of PEC Central Europe in Budapest, Hungary.
- 1996Inauguration of PEC’s new headquarters building in Leuven, Belgium.
- 1995PEC delivers its first large scale (> 5000 channels) mosfet based test system for alkaline cells.
- 1994Start of PEC’s product development group, with a main focus to battery test systems, embedded controllers and MWare, PEC’s Manufacturing and Logistics Execution System.
- 1990PEC developed its first resistor based test system for primary cells.
- 1988PEC becomes a key IBM Business Partner for IBM’s Plant Floor Automation Architecture, including software, robots, industrial computers… and was IBM system integrator for several early pilot projects.
- 1986PEC commissions a complete automated line for the manufacturing and testing of ABS sensors with a tier 1 automotive supplier.
- 1984Raf Goossens and Luc Vereycken are founding Project Engineering and Contracting (PEC) in Leuven, Belgium. The company started as an engineering services company, realizing complex automation projects, including mechanics, robotics, electronics and software.
Fax : +32(0)16/39.83.69
10719 Berlin, Germany
Telephone : +49 30 88706 4022
2385 NW Executive Center Drive Suite 100, Boca Raton FL,33431
Telephone : +1(561)-962-2824,
Fax: +1 954 834 5232
Coconut Creek Manufacturing Unit
4911 Lyons Technology Parkway #1 Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
Block 2, Ground floor, JiHong Rd. 58
MinHang Zone, Shanghai China Zip 201107
Telephone : + 86 21 33190939
Fax: +86 21 62967227
派依克节能设备（上海）有限公司, 中国上海市闵行区纪宏路58号2座底层。（靠近纪翟路， 延北翟路高架，到北青平公路
ESHT New Energy (Chengdu) co. ltd.
Innovation center A108,XiXin Rd.4 GaoXin Zone,Chengdu.
3-7-26 Ariake, Koto-Ku ,Tokyo 135-0063〒135-0063
Telephone : +81 3 5530 9326
Fax : +81 3 5530 9329
Telephone: +36 1 487 70 10
Fax: +36 1 487 70 11